DILIGENCE AND EXCELLENCE DOWN TO THE FINEST DETAIL
Given that the law affects every facet of organizational communications, you need a language partner who can identify content that is legal in nature or may have legal implications, in any type of document. Legal translation requires teams of highly qualified jurilinguists and legal professionals, experts who are conversant in the law, legal writing and legal systems, scrupulous about terminology and absolutely meticulous about information security. With proven expertise in this sector, Versacom offers virtually unlimited capacity, flexibility, and the experience needed to accurately deliver the full range of legal and related documents.
Versacom excels across the spectrum of legal translation, including its vast array of statutes, regulations, concepts and lexicons. As part of our legal translation services, each client is assigned a dedicated team of language experts comprising jurilinguists and lawyers who are members of bar associations and hold professional translation accreditations. Our experts, many of whom have previous work experience in law firms, are well versed in the language of law and challenges of legal translation, including issues specific to Canadian bijuralism and the exacting requirements arising from Quebec and Canadian language laws.
HAVE PRESSING LEGAL TRANSLATION NEEDS?
ACHIEVEMENTS FEW LANGUAGE PROVIDERS CAN MATCH
Versacom has completed tens of thousands of assignments encompassing a vast array of legal considerations. We keep abreast of industry changes through our professional development program and by working closely with our clients’ lawyers, counsels, advisors and other experts and partners. No legal document translation is too big or too complex for us to take on.
Versacom’s main legal translation clients
- Accounting firms
- Law firms
- Marketing companies
- Telecommunications companies
- Transport-sector firms
- Large industrial groups
- Financial institutions
- Life sciences organizations
- Regulatory bodies
Translating for the legal field comes with its own set of challenges
- Intensive research into laws and regulations
- Complex and evolving concepts/terminology
- Brand management
- Multiple specialized fields, each with its own complexities
- Nuance and variety in language levels
- Translated content leveraging
- Wording and terminology standardization requirements
- Legally validated translations
- Fluctuations in demand
- Project planning and deadlines
- Unexpected and emergency demands
- Crises within client organizations
- Input and feedback from multiple sources
- Multiple versions and updates
- Assimilating large amounts of reference information
- Complex formatting
- New trends and developments
- Legal system dynamics
- Staying abreast of news and jurisprudence
- Public policy issues
- Target audience diversity
- Critical publication dates
- Variety, complexity, specificity and development of laws and regulations
- Compliance process rigour
- Ongoing training requirements
Capacity and availability
The capacity and availability to ensure you receive the full translation support you need for your major strategic projects and during peak periods.
KNOWLEDGE OF THE INNER WORKINGS
An intimate knowledge the legal field’s inner workings: tight deadlines, the multitude of internal and external stakeholders, and more. There is no margin for error, and our team knows how to play its role.
Professional and optimized management of all your original and translated content, with a view to maximizing:
- Compliance with the relevant legislation and instructions
- Information and terminology consistency
- Translated content leveraging
- Efficiencies and savings
- Security and confidentiality
When it comes to information security and confidentiality, Versacom has zero tolerance for failure. We are the chosen partner of the largest banks and government agencies, known for their stringent standards. Our comprehensive infrastructures, policies and processes ensure that we can meet any requirement. Our premises are subject to regular inspection by recognized third-party organizations. We also provide the guarantees required by each client along with evidence of our compliance.