Immediate collaboration opportunities in French revision
Full or part time
This might be an excellent opportunity for you if you have good general knowledge and at least five years’ experience revising in a range of fields, particularly tourism and air transport. We are looking for a versatile, detail-oriented individual with strong terminology and documentary research skills.
You would have the possibility of working from home and organizing your day based on your availability. You would work closely with our Service Centre.
- Revise a variety of documents within established time frames and in keeping with Versacom’s stringent quality standards.
- Validate terminology and sources cited, and conduct further research as required.
- Working with the Service Centre, keep close track of current projects and deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with Versacom’s employees.
Education and skills
- University degree (bachelor’s or higher) in translation
- At least ten years’ experience in translation
- At least five years’ experience revising English-to-French translations
- Flawless command of the French language and excellent understanding of English
- Proficiency in the tools commonly used in the language industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and conscientiousness
- High level of efficiency and autonomy
- Flexibility to handle urgent requests, an asset
*All fields are mandatory.