Project manager position with comprehensive training
A first experience in management
New to the job market and seeking permanent employment with an employer that acknowledges your contributions? Want to kick-start your management career in a company with real opportunities for advancement? Considering a career change but feel you have no management experience? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
Versacom is a leader in the Canadian language industry and has set itself apart for over 25 years through the importance it places on client satisfaction and employee well-being.
This permanent project manager position is ideal if you’re looking for stimulating professional challenges and are committed to client satisfaction. You will have the opportunity to manage various priorities and demonstrate your organizational and teamwork skills. You will be coached by dedicated trainers who will provide you with the guidance you need for an outstanding project management journey.
Versacom offers you the possibility to expand your experience by leading major projects while managing key priorities within a dynamic and distinguished firm.
This position is especially suited to people with a knack for managing and communicating who are seeking their first management experience.
Your day-to-day work as a project manager
- Plan and monitor various processes.
- Maintain client communications, focusing on efficiency and building rapport and lasting trust.
- Assess the cost effectiveness of projects.
- Conduct detailed assessments of client needs and requests.
- Serve as a professional and enthusiastic ambassador for Versacom with its clients.
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma in a relevant field
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fluency in French and English, oral and written
- Client focus and professionalism
- Analytical skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Dynamic and proactive management abilities, especially in emergency situations
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Experience coordinating or managing projects in translation or a related field, an asset
- Knowledge of computer-aided translation tools, an asset
Accepting a position at Versacom means…
- Choosing a renowned company that’s a leader in its market
- Adding valuable experience to your career path within a seasoned team
- Developing your skills, embracing technology and discovering new fields
- Actively contributing to the decisions and growth of the company and its team
- Receiving first-class training and contributing to the training of colleagues
- Entering a friendly work environment that’s conducive to teamwork
- Opening up to new career opportunities
- Flexible working conditions and a very competitive compensation package
- A full range of benefits from day one
- Full-time telework, according to individual preferences
- The possibility of out-of-country work and adapted schedules
- All the computer hardware you need at the office or at home
As a member of Versacom’s team, you’ll enjoy very competitive compensation and a full range of benefits from day one, including comprehensive group insurance, a group RRSP, reimbursement of annual membership dues for professional associations related to your duties, internal and external training and more.
Work-life balance is very important to us, and telework is part of our reality, regardless of your position. This permanent entry-level project manager position offers you the possibility to work from wherever you feel most productive, whether it’s at home, or on site at our downtown office, regardless of your experience.
* Tous les champs sont obligatoires.